MicroSafe 500/600 Series
MicroSafe 500 and 600 Series gas detectors feature a non-intrusive operator interface. Calibration and programming instructions appear in simple intuitive and sequential script on a 16-character backlit display. The transmitter design incorporates extensive fault diagnostics with each condition conveniently identified on the transmitter display.
The 500 Series comes standard with a linear 4-20 mA output, one-man remote calibration, self-adjusting zero and span, and LED indicators for fault and calibration status.
The 600 Series includes the same features as the 500 with the addition of 3 alarm relays and an RS-485 serial communications port.
Electrical Classification – Explosion proof
Class I, Div 1, Groups B, C, D.
Features and Benefits:
- Intuitive Non-intrusive Operator Interface
- Modular Plug & Play Sensors & Transmitters
- Simple Menu-driven Calibration & Programming
- Integral Sensor Fault Diagnostics Two Models to Choose From
- Model 500: 4-20mA
- Model 600: 4-20mA, Modbus RTU, Alarm Relays