This is the personal data privacy statement for Rutledge. We take your privacy seriously and respect the rights you have under relevant data protection law. This privacy statement applies to our website, as well as all products and services offered by the Rutledge and governs how we collect, use and disclose the type of information we gather for purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law. This statement may be modified from time to time.
How we collect information?
Your personal information is collected when you provide it to us, such as when you register in our websites, provide feedback, make an enquiry and/or sign up for an email newsletter. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you had provided to us. We collect and store your information so that we might improve our communication with you.
What do we do with collected information?
When you provide us with your personal data, you may expect us to contact you by mail or email, for the purpose of (collectively, the “Purposes”):
- Providing you the updates in the safety and oil & gas industry (such as monthly newsletter or articles).
- Providing you the updates in our company’s products or services.
- Considering your suitability of employment with us.
- Compliance with the relevant laws, requests made from any government authority or regulator.
In conducting our business, we will/may need to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations and/or other third parties would be processing your personal data either on our behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third parties include, without limitation:
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations;
- Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres; and
- Third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes
Rutledge does not sell or disclose your personal data provided to us, to any advertisers or other third parties for marketing, promotional and other similar purposes. We may do joint promotion with these entities but we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
How do we protect your personal information?
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your personal data on our systems. Personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems. We will retain personal data in accordance with relevant data protection laws. That is, we will destroy or anonymize your personal data as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any legal or business purposes. If you cease using our website, products and services, we may continue storing, using and/or disclosing your personal data in accordance with this data privacy statement and our obligations under the relevant data protection laws. Subject to applicable law, we may securely dispose of your personal data without prior notice to you.
If you have any concerns, queries or comments on how Rutledge collects, uses or discloses your personal data or this statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to the “Personal Data Protection Officer”.